Friday, June 18, 2010

Hey Loves....
Busy week with camp prep, work and life. Greg has been here to help along with the boys. Tonight is the Strawberry Days Rodeo. Greg is taking Anna Spencer...Megan and Sam left together and Spencer was on his way to meet up with friends. Dad is up at camp Helaman.

It got WARM today...all the way to 85 degrees. You can see the cotton wood fluff everywhere in the air...my allergies are raging. I felt like a rock in bed when the alarm went off this morning, my allergies make me feel so tired. I am so glad you are not here for this Michael...you'd be living on your inhaler. Hopefully the heat will settle things down.

I leave for YW Camp Monday. I am awed at the work that goes into one week. I am a simpleton I know, but there are moments when I think surely it would be at least JUST AS GOOD if not BETTER if we didn't plan so much for them and just let them BE ....with each other, with the great woman who go....just have the TIME in such a beautiful setting to BE and enjoy. I wonder if I am maturing with age or if I am tiring with age...but either way it would truly be my preference to plan and DO less while we are there.

The Salas' are here getting ready to go into the MTC (they will be mission presidents in Cordoba) and their 14 year old David is with us...what a sweet sweet boy. His English is great and I am appreciative!!!

I am laying on the bed typing and looking out the window at the almost done pool. Dreams come true. I love a plaque Debbie King gave me a few years ago....Dreams can't come true if you don't have any. HAVING YOU was one of my first dreams to come true... I don't know who got to PICK who.....but thank you for coming to me. I get excited thinking about what other dreams are still to come. I hope you BOTH are dreaming....

We're BBQing for Father's Day. We got Dad a new grill. I'm sorry you can't call Josh...maybe by the time YOUR kids serve missions the church will let boys call their DAD's too.....

I love you guys. I miss you. I'm so ready to have EVERYONE HOME. 19 weeks and counting....

Mom XXXOOOOXXXXOOOXXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXO

No comments: