Monday, September 6, 2010

2 months from today

...or 9 weeks actually, I will be on my way to you!!!! When Michael came home we really really MISSED YOU JOSH!!! But it is bearable to me now that I can really count it down. It's been a relaxing week...busy with work, but great once I finally got home. Sam shot a 76 in his golf tournament, Michael had a rockin' pool party, Spencer got a job at the Pizza Factory in Provo, Megan has had Braden over most of the weekend while he is in town, and Dad...after the Stake Primary Baptisms on Saturday came out to the pool and just "hung out" with me for the rest of the day. Then Megan and Braden brought the TV out to the pool to watch BYU win their football game. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL!! Until this morning....
I've been working with some incredible clients...ones I can't wait to be with--that really makes "working" not work at all. Yesterday I got to be in Nursery at church the whole time and I might even like that as much as regular Primary. I started this strength training called CROSSFIT that Aunt Jeremy does that is kicking my trash...I only signed up for a month, we'll see how it goes. I'm learning tons about form and weight lifting though. Makes me a little panicked for the mornings I can't run. I am weak sauce. Can't do a single pull up without these bands they have.
Jesse Hardman came to Michael's pool party and said that Mike comes home on TUESDAY!!! Hopefully we'll get to see him in a week or so when Jesse brings him down. He's not going to school this semester since its already started but going to wait for you guys and figure it out from there. We'll be working on YOUR Utah State stuff TODAY!!! That will also help make it seem like you really are coming.
I love you BIG. I am getting way excited to see you!!!! We all are. I hope these last weeks there wrap you in all the love it has to give...and that you wrap it back. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU...this is one excited MOMMA!!!

No comments: