Friday, September 10, 2010

Joshy Joshy Joshy

Hasn't been so long since Wednesday so nothing is new...
But the GREAT SAME OLD THINGS are still the SAME OLD THINGS...Friday night football games are going on across the valley and tonight Sam is in Lehi cheering on the Timberwolves. Michael is bringing over 10 or so friends to swim. (I heated the pool to 92 degrees to combat the low 60's) Megan is "out"...when you're 25 you don't have to report in anymore...but don't forget you have to be 25!!! Spencer has the allergies awful too and is laying in on the couch sleeping to the tube. I had clients (LOVE these clients) till almost 7...and now am about to research some more commercial properties for another client. Dad is at the kitchen table at the computer...(like I said, Same ole', same ole).
And even though it is another week down and no weight loss I just don't care cuz its one more week closer to getting YOU!!! You may want to prepare your mission president that I won't be keeping any of the NO HUGGING and NO BACKSCRATCHING rules.....I'll TRY not to hang all over you like a Jr Higher in her first romance...but this MOM not seeing HER BOY in 2 years will surely just burst out of me ALOT while we are there. You can tell him I'm already touchy/lovey in the first place, but then add 2 years of deprivation and who knows??? I"m going to HUG you a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. And I'm going to be the one who gets to sit by you. Always. Do you have enough PDAY clothes for a FEW days in Arusha etc...or should I bring some more with me? Got to thinking about that today and thought maybe you'd like a few more outfits...you might need to send me your waist size? I know it use to be 34 but you look lighter to me in the pics....????
OOOOOoooohhhhhhh...it is REAL!!! It's going to happen!!! I will have THE SWEETEST dreams tonight I can tell....I'll be meeting you there!
Love you more than peach cobbler hot out of the oven with Bryer's vanilla ice cream melted on top, love you more than raspberry bread pudding from Kneaders....and TRULY...LOVE YOU MORE THAN SWIMMING IN THE POOL...and THAT's ALOT!!!!!!!!!
Your Momma. XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX
OK...about the birthday thing...I WANT to do what you say...but I just can't stand to think of you not having a package on your birthday...SO , if I don't send one...what are YOU going to do to celebrate??? AND OF COURSE we will have it HERE AT HOME with everyone when we get back (breakfast in bed, your fav dinner here one night, your fav restaurant OUT one night...some presents:)....some cake, some ice cream....a little Greg and Mike and Chad visit...yeah, its gonna be WONDERFUL:) Hello 21!!!!!!!

No comments: