Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hi Lovey! I can't BELIEVE I forgot to write you last night!!! Took 98 weeks! Mostly it was because I have been so crazy busy with work...and right from work we went to this Marionette show at BYU with Shayne and JaLee (pretty awesome, I'll post more about it later), then we came home for a full moon swim and Jeremy and gang are here so it's been eventful. You won't believe how big the kids are. GRaham is starting to talk and super independent. Elle is the snuggle princess and Haven is so tall and SMART!! They are in there playing UNO right now. Jeremy really likes Logan and looks like they are there for the long haul. I am so glad that he and Preston will be there for you for school.

Cole Wharton heads to Chile on Wednesday so Spencer has been hosting the "LAST" ALL Nighter parties here...and the new Halo came out just in time for it. I got to spend a GORGEOUS day on the Payson golf course with Sam on Thursday...Spencer came too...still never having swung a club, I LOVE GOLF!!!!

The pool is heated to 90 degrees so it makes it still swimable even when its nippy outside. I am showing BYU 4 plexes this morning so I have to hurry off. Hannah Sanders is having her pool party here today. Tomorrow is Cole's farewell. 6 WEEKS BUDDY!!!!!!!! 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU with ALL my heart! I hope these last weeks are everything YOU hope them to be.
You are the talk of the house!...and everywhere else..lpretty much the world knows my BABY is coming home!!!
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!
XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOM OOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: