Thursday, September 2, 2010

GrandDad visits

In my dream last night I went to GrandDad Steadwell's "new place" ---I never saw him, he was just there... but he threw me a box with 3 new pairs of different colored classy heeled shoes in it that I LOVED, he told me I needed to go get some batteries and then led me to a closet with a Graco baby pack and play bed that needed to be put back in the carrying case. Before I could tell him I loved him and was so happy for his new place, he was just gone and I woke up. Gonna find me those shoes and wear them, gonna get me some batteries , and gonna make sure I get that pack and play back in its case ready to travel!!! I used the online dream dictionary to interpret the dream and it just makes me smile. LOVE YOU GRANDDAD!!!!!!

1 comment:

MontelloOffGrid said...

definitely a cherished experience!