Friday, September 17, 2010

COUNTING DOWN!!!!!!

Hi LOVEY...
another week closer!!! Dad paid for the Safari today so it is a done deal...tickets and a Safari!!!
I got my passport renewed and Spencer got his for the first time and next we do the Visa's. I still haven't scheduled the shots cuz I'm a weenie.

Dad is out checking out flat screen TV's for the family room. Megan disappeared...I'm thinking she went to the movies at WaterGardens. A new family bought it and only charges 1/2 price and they cleaned it up like crazy and you can actually get real SERVICE there now...so business is hopping. They have $3 admission and $1 popcorn. Michael is somewhere in Provo with some cute girl I am sure. I made Empanadas for dinner so I expect him to smell them and be here shortly. Spencer worked at the Jr. High and then when he got to Pizza Factory it was slow so they sent him home--he is bummed cuz they send him home a weekend night when all his friends are out of town and he could have been out of town WITH them if he didn't have to work. Life after 18 can be so real sometimes. Sam is at the HOMECOMING football game . Instead of having a day date tomorrow before the dance, they are having a LATE NIGHT Pool Party here after the game tonight. It couldn't be a more perfect night...its about 78 degrees out and I heated the pool to 90...so it feels like heaven on earth. I just spent almost 2 hours out there by myself and had to MAKE myself come in. I loaded up on Krispy Kremes and then some of the kids are bringing rootbeer float stuff so we are READY for the after swim hunger:)

This week has mostly been FILLED with work for me. And I love it. The temperatures have come up to the high 80's again and my dream of a few more weekends to swim might be coming true. The weather this year has just been flat weird.

We are thrilled about your scholarship at USU (you be an amazing boy child son, AND SO HANDSOME, AND, and and--LOVE YOU and PROUD, AND )...do you want me to get a deposit on an apartment with Greg? Or do you just want me to wait till you get home? Our Michael saw Mike Hardman a few days ago and I am SAD that I haven't seen him yet....I guess he is getting an apartment here with Jesse until Christmas.

GrandMom Harris/Ground had back surgery on Tuesday and is doing great. I hope all you kids get her stamina and great health genes. Anyone who can have 8 kids and not feel pain needs to pass those genes on---including her always looking SO much younger than her age. Anyway...pray for her...its to help her leg that keeps acting up.

Cousin Kayla is pregnant and expecting in March...they are super excited and its fun for us to know an itty bitty is on the way. Uncle Ron has 2 CD's now and he gave me copies our last trip up there...you'll love them...I'll let you download them to your IPOD when you get here. Aunt Kelly's birthday was Tuesday, today is Jax's birthday and tomorrow is Issac's(its also GrandDad's girlfriend OLIVE's) so we are having birthday month in the family.

I have to give you the funny for the day...Ruben is here tonight and giving me the LOW DOWN on college life for him at UVU...he is telling me how badly he hates statistics, but how amazingly he has this SICK TALENT for knowing WHERE HOT GIRLS ARE and then to predict what they are going to do. We were on the floor laughing. He was dead serious. You're going to love being back in the real life that happens here.

I am having fun planning Thanksgiving. Already we are trying to decide what SERIES you will want to catch up on first!!! I am having fun just THINKING that you REALLY will be HOME!!!!
One more haircut and dye job and I'll be on my way to you. So far that is the only "ONE" thing I can count down so I like to do it:)
You are so loved. So so so so so so so so LOVED!!! Can't wait to hear from you in the morning.

No comments: