Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crossfit

TODAY I joined the REAL Crossfitters!! My time was 20:46. If I hadn't run my whole life I would have come in last. I ended up with my push ups against the wall so I could get the full 20 in...amazing, only 1 week and already I can COUNT and see a difference in my strength. Love you Jeremi for introducing me. With this done, today's goal is to EAT WELL...WELL meaning under 1200 calories and NOT sugar:)

But what I love the most...is the way EVERYONE pushes you and encourages you...what a GREAT way to start a day. And also that you are only going against yourself....

4 rounds for time of:

400 m run

30 back extensions

20 push ups

2 comments:

Jeremi said...

Okay first of all I love that guys shirt, haha!

So proud of you! Way to go, you are a rock star! It is amazing how fast you can see your strength improve. And you can do the eating good, I gotta jump back on that bandwagon too. When I eat good I just FEEL so much better all around! How'd you like those back extensions? You are gonna have a rockin' butt in no time if you keep those up! They make my butt and hamstrings burn like crazy! Gotta love that!

Jeremi said...

Oh and I hear ya on the people. I honestly don't think I've met one uncool crossfitter yet. Love that they just want you to do your best! I love it when I hear people cheering each other on, so cool!