Sunday, January 23, 2011

BLISS

supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment. The Joy of HEAVEN!!

The snow has mostly melted. The sky is as blue as I've ever seen it. The clouds are speaking to me with their shapes. The air is super nippy but a buzz to breathe in deep while blanketed in the 104 degree hot tub water. My chickens are clucking softly and letting me know they appreciate their food source. The pool sits waiting for Spring with memories of last summer screaming happiness through my brain matter. My gratitude for my healthy, strong body that longs to dance and run and hug and play is overwhelming. I can count about 11 head of deer behind the back fence seeming to try to congregate close to me to get "in" my unbelievable energy space. The trees are filling with birds. I FEEL myself radiating. I AM. All are sleeping. Except Don who is somewhere inside doing his Sunday stuff. And me...I just AM. It is a feeling far beyond contentment. I know with every fiber that I have Heavenly Parents, Angels, Guardians and Guides that surround me. I know that for right now, I am perfect, whole and complete in my journey. I think this is BLISS. I want to learn to keep this with me ALWAYS. But for now, right now....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: