Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goddesses

Dear Goddesses who gathered here today.....SO SAD I didn't have a picture of us! But THANK YOU for letting my basement "clean out" be the BINGO prizes that you so graciously carried away from my home. THANK YOU for letting me tell you about the CHAINBREAKERS FOUNDATION and being willing to help out. THANK YOU for the Vegas planning. THANK YOU for the yummy treats brought. THANK YOU for loving me and letting me be me. THANK YOU for who you are.
GODDESSES are eternal. That thought alone makes this life easier. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!

Karie Cooper brought a CRAZY GOOD recipe to share, so here you go:

Cedar Plank Fish
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup Rice Vinegar
2 T Veggie Oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 LG garlic cloves
2 sprigs of rosemary

Combine this in saucepan and heat until thickened.
Soak the cedar plank in water for 30 minutes. Dip salmon in sauce and let sit for 20 mins. Place salmon on plank skin side down. Cook on BBQ for 20 minutes. Rebaste if you want to!

K---I say we do this for the MAY Gathering of the Goddesses for lunch:)!!!!

No comments: