Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Operation Smile


After my book deluge and then the Social Network movie and my Sister Kelly loving secretly on her neighbors, and then THIS COMMERCIAL...I just really wanted to do SOMETHING to contribute MORE to world happiness. And I especially wanted it to bless CHILDREN. I pay my tithing and fast offerings...but there is never an accounting, like,.... I don't really FEEL apart of the difference it makes...do you know what I mean? We just pay it. 1o+% of your income is a healthy chunk not to FEEL. I have so many examples of people in my life who spend lots of time and resources making the world a better place. (Barb M is one of my personal hero's in this department). So in 2011, I am resolute to support Operation Smile and am still looking for other child blessed organizations. Do you have any favorites?

No comments: