Sunday, January 30, 2011

We are but angels with one wing, and it takes 2 to fly....

One day last spring I noticed that my garden angel had lost her wing and I was sad because I couldn't think HOW I would get another to replace it. That VERY DAY I was at a friend's home and saw this picture (below) and thought "how odd that twice in ONE day I would see 2 angels with only one wing". Later that week I came across the same painting (James Christianson) in an art gallery and bought it for my office...LOVING what he had written about it..."WE ARE BUT ANGELS WITH ONE WING AND IT TAKES 2 TO FLY". I wanna be an angel and I wanna FLY.
I am smiling at the coincidence this morning when I took down my calendar to write new upcoming events on it, when I noticed the TITLE....JOURNEY TO WINGS...hmmmmmm.