Sunday, January 23, 2011

Last Night

UPSTAIRS we were having the Olsen's and Butler's for dinner (Tonya had a bad headache and couldn't come) when Megan got back from her Denver trip with her FFA kids to the big rodeo...so she took Tonya's place.
DOWNSTAIRS in the family room Sam and friends were having BARGAIN DINNER before their BARGAIN BALL with the theme NERDS IN LOVE. (they had a photo booth at the dance and their pics are ADORABLE...my scanner isn't co-operating so I will have to post them later) The came back after the dance to Hot Tub and eat penny(Bargain) candy.


In the MAN CAVE (spencer's room) the "brethren" began to gather for their Saturday night activity which included Halo, cutting Jordan's hair, various beautiful females coming and going and eating lots of Valentine treats from the kitchen.
The WHOLE HOUSE was rockin'! What will I ever do when they are all gone? Really, seriously...WHAT WILL I DO?

2 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

ya know whats funny about the top pick of this post?...is that I think everyone of the men in that picture is bettter looking now than when I first met them 20 years ago....I'm allowed to say stuff like that now that i'm a happily married woman....;)

Natalie Harris said...

It especially makes me laugh when they are all at least, what, 15 years your senior???
It's good to have friends for so many years.