Thursday, January 27, 2011

Genes and Jeans....

This is my tiny, beautiful sister Sheri. Yep. We share the same genes. I WISH WE COULD SHARE THE SAME JEANS. But alas, Sheri would NEVER be lured by one of these....
or even STOP IN if the sign said something like this...
I on the other hand (with current rounded face and butt), not ONLY turned my car into the establishment,.... I ordered, drooled, inhaled and want to go back for more...RIGHT NOW. I give THE CHOCOLATE 10 Stars...no make that a GAZILLION!!!!!
It seems when I have a rough real estate day I convince myself that I DESERVE IT. These magical cakes make tomorrow ALL BETTER for a new start. It has NOTHING to do with a monthly cycle... Or the Angels forgetting to leave me my magic wand for this earth trip.

2 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

you are a FUNNY girl!....truth be told, I'd rather have more of your genes...so I could be more like you.....seriously, its true. Love You!!!

Jeremi said...

I should not have looked at this post....I'm hungry and 4 weeks into a no sugar challenge (ya few more weeks to go). I want some....next time I am down we will have to go get some!