Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday...still withdrawing...

I wonder if I was a fussy baby? A whiny toddler? A complaining teenager?
Another day and no IPOD classic 160 gig anywhere in Salt Lake or Utah Counties....how can that be? I feel like my binky has been taken away and they won't give it back....
And no way am I a BABY....I have turned totally geriatric...in years past the snow and ice never kept me off running the roads...and now I am terrified to try and run on the ice. So much so I am running round and round and round at the Rec Center.
Marcii ran the rec center circles with me this morning and made it doable. Only a truly BESTIE would do that for a friend. Love you woman.

3 comments:

Win said...

Nope! No fussing, no whining, no complaining. Just adorable from day 1 until now!! I'll pray that you find your "binky!"

Dad

Natalie Harris said...

THANKS DAD!!!!

Becky said...

Oh, come on! I'll take you out on the ice and in the snow. 10 degrees this morning and beautiful! Just order from Apple--free shipping, no tax and it arrives in just days!