Monday, July 8, 2013

MOM YOUR IN TROUBLE

Soooo.... Mom didn't write me this week.. sooooooooo I guess that means that I don't have to write.. fair?? just kidding the mission president says I have to no matter what. but mom don't let it happen again :) I love the blog posts!!!
 
This week we did so much finding, and absolutely nothing came out of it, which was pretty discouraging. However, yesterday at church, a less active member, and her entire family (all non members) decided to come to church, and they want the missionaries to come by their house! such a miracle! The lord blesses us for our hard work and obedience, even when we can't see it right away.  So exiting!
 
My 4th of July was so weird. It obviously just didn't feel like a normal 4th of July, and we didn't do anything patriotic whatsoever because my companion is a german and hates america hahaha funny but totally true.  I was definitely missing family and friends! I'm glad you guys had a good day! (or did you.. I don't know..MOM) haha just kidding dad sent me an email and told me how great it was!
 
I had a dream this week that Mike and I were in the NBA.. soo I don't know what that means but it was pretty awesome. 
 
I just can't say enough of how much my testimony increases everytime I read the book of mormon.  Every day the spirit testifies to me the truthfulness fo what I'm reading. and it's amazing! We are soo blessed to have the knowledge we have of a modern day prophet, of a plan of hapiness, of an infinite atonement, of a loving heavenly father, and a loving family.  I love the gospel.  I wish I could go back a few years, with knowledge i've gained in only 3 months.  It's so weird how much England has become home to me.  The first month I looked outside and everything was so new and bizarre, and now everything is so normal! the huge churches, 200 year old houses/buildings, the accent, the food. That's why i'm not taking pictures anymore, and I'm sorry! I really should be!
 
You guys have an amazing week.  I love my family so much, and I pray for each of you by name every day! Please let me know if there is anything else you need me to pray for.  Mom, August is going to be an amazing month for Doterra! I don't know why, but I just have a feeling it is! so just kill it!!
 
Love you,
 
Elder Harris
 
p.s. Mom, for birthday package, just get the family to each write a little note or something ok??

No comments: