Thursday, December 5, 2013

Meditation

 My daily practice of Meditation looks much more like the top picture than this one below. Just one more time where I don't really follow the standard...yet the principles work for me. This is such a sacred time of my day. I was thrilled as I searched the scriptures to find that Mediation was in 6 scriptures and MEDITATE was in  14 in the King James Version. Worth  a looksey and a read through. There are 45 total that really address meditation, but only the 20 actually use the WORDS.

 The Deepak and Oprah DESIRE and DESTINY 21 day mediation that they gave for free brought a whole new level of understanding to my practice. I began with Wayne Dyer and Deepak and then some other miscellanous  CDs. I have not yet conquered QUIETING my mind...but I hit upon it more and more often. My concentration has gone off the charts. I laugh when I am awakened and find myself in some far far off neverland.  I am eager/hungry for more. It is what I wanted prayer to be. And now it is :)

 I am looking for a retreat of some sort. If YOU have had an incredible experience with any form of Meditation I'd love to learn from you. We are incredible beings experiencing mind blowing connections and opportunities. We are so tended to. CHILDRENS I LOVE--- xxooxxxooxx ---I am so happy to share all I have with you if you ever want. Its all in my office. Except the HOT TUB of course.
 A little TS ELLIOT on the brain:
It is obvious that we can no more explain a passion to a person who has never experienced it than we can explain light to the blind.
T. S. Eliot 

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

This love is silent.
T. S. Eliot 


No comments: