Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aunt Heaven....

Haven lost another tooth...the tooth fairy paid her 5$ because it was a FRONT tooth...wish she'd had those rates when I was young! Elle realized that Uncle Don's shirts were at her level and that she could just pick them out herself. When I was telling her that they were his shirts and that we should only take down a few she says"NO they not...they're PRINCESS dresses" Soooo Uncle Don is wearing princess dresses everyday...she changed at least 5 or 6...we loved it!!! Graham is officially off oxygen in the day!!!! He is sitting up pretty well and making all those BOY sounds that makes us excited for Jeremy in years to come!!!









1 comment:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Gosh that baby Graham is cute! but so are Haven and Elle!! STILL can't believe Josh drank cow blood...after hearing about it from Austin, Isaac said..."I think I'll just go to Utah on my mission, that would probably be the best place for me." :)