Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I just gag


I have such a vivid imagination. I just gag when I think of poor Josh drinking that fresh cow blood. I immediately went to Google to check out the Masai and their culture...so DIFFERENT from anything this country Florida girl misplaced in Utah has ever experienced!!!! Really...we MUST choose WHERE we come to before we come to earth...and believe me...I WOULD NEVER CHOOSE AFRICA...that is for the highly developed Spirits...give me comfort and hygene people.

Then tonight on the food channel they had this guy doing this whole show on FOOD (EXOTIC FOODS) in Tanzania and specifically on the Masai...I am STILL GAGGING!!! I couldn't watch him eat half the stuff he tried with them!!!! I am a weenie and proud of it...you give me McDonald's anyday baby...I DO NOT NEED ExoTIC ANYTHING!!!!

Josh buddy... you are my HERO...but lovey...you don't have to drink or eat ANYTHING you don't want to...EVEN TO BE POLITE....you just FORGET what your momma taught you previously in that regard. K?????

No comments: