Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Just wanted to say thank you for the sunshine yesterday...and the roads they paved last year on my running route...and for human anatomy coloring books that are reteaching me about my insides...and for all my facebook friends who banter with me...and for books with things I love to learn and those that are just for escape...and for warm showers...and for healing those we love....and organized rooms and drawers....and for rooms soon to be organizes....and for sweet clients...and for all the people who love me---and LIKE me....and golf course administrators who allow Spencer to trade service for tee times...for Baseball games...for the postal service who can deliver a package all the dang way to Africa....and for today with ..10,000 possibilities....yep...today COULD be the day...wait...TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

2 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

You are so sweet and sooooo cute!!!!

Becky said...

You're the best!