Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


Okay...so GrandDad B got sick and didn't come. Jeremy, Kori and kiddies came. We put that new raspberry chipolte sauce from Costco on top of the grilled chops and chicken and it was YUMMIFUL!!! Go get some if you haven't tried it!!! Just the right sweet and zing with the pepper on the meat....ummmm. After dinner we just dinked around until the boys decided to teach me how to play Poker...I realize that we will not be winning the most SPIRITUAL family in the state...but I wasn't going for that award anyway :). It was GREAT FUN and I did not post pictures 3, 4 and 5 of me taking the kiddie because I am vain and didn't like the way they looked...I could barely stand this one...but I wanted at least ONE to prove I was winning!!!! Spencer is pretty serious about his Texas Hold em'. Michael missed out because he went to his Single's ward prayer (by the way...SO GOOD to have him HOME--he already has another job!) and then Michael brought home many friends to have a fire out at the swings which kind of ruined my getting in the hot tub---cuz I don't really want to go out there with all those 20 year olds watching from up top....
Josh--Sam tried to smile SPECIAL for you.
Dad leaves to Peru for the week in the morning. Spencer gets to go to Lake Powell with John Bennett and 3 other friends on their house boat time share--yep-we are jealous. Megan has offically moved back into her apartment. Michael is trying to tolerate us while he figures out WHERE he is moving to...lots of changes. Jeremy will head to Logan on the 1st :( .
Josh...Eloise Fugal, Jamie Sanders,--lots of people ask about you every Sunday. We aren't the only ones who miss you! Richard Bean comes home this Saturday...we will have "lunch" at Bean's next Sunday and I'll get some pictures. I'll also get you some pictures of the Kayak Sam is building in Scouts for their scout trip...they are working on the fiberglass part now--makes me think how much you and Greg would have liked that! They are building them in Ben Platt's shed.
How has your week been? How badly do you REALLY want me to come pick you up? You know me and traveling. I want to see you BAD..but I think I could miss out on the whole Africian experience...but you also know DAD and he thinks you will be SAD if I don't come...and he has wanted to go the second you got your call!!! Let me know your REAL TRUE thoughts!
Still raining! So bizarre for Utah! You wouldn't believe how GREEN everyting is...looks like ireland somewhat. I'm afraid for the fires that could go nuts with all the added fuel once we get back to normal and then are left with all that dead grass!
Did you cook anything great this week? How is your tummy? Any more problems with parasites?
i LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!
I hope you can feel the energy of this hug there...and lots of neck kisses too! Just a few more hours until morning and your letter!!!








No comments: