Friday, June 26, 2009

Wierd day in the Universe







All 3 died yesterday...and Kori's Dad--Sterling was operated on to figure out what was causing his internal bleeding when they discovered he was FILLED with Cancer and just sewed him back up...he doesn't have very long... ugh... pretty strange, I woke "feeling" SOMETHING amiss and then the news kept filtering in through the day. Just this last year Micael Jackson's greatest hits have become one of my favorite running CD's. And Farrah was the Goddess NO ONE could ever compare to...I had her haircut in 9th grade....and ED...I have thought of him often as he would always laugh so hard at Johnny's jokes--just like Don with Shayne. I am getting to the age where more and more people I know are leaving....and life just keeps going on....

1 comment:

susette said...

Oh my! Yes what a weird day. I hadn't heard about Ed McMahon. That just adds more to the craziness of it!!