Thursday, June 4, 2009

TERRIFIC TUESDAY




Hot tub had it's maiden voyage ... let me just say we ALL LOVE IT!!!!! We need to figure out some sound barrier between us and the neighbors...these boys only know one volumne level...LOUD and HAPPY:) Everyone was kind and let me have it at 104 degrees...no one else seems to like it as hot as I do. They put the hose in to cool it down after I got out. I'm in love....I REALLY like going straight from the hot tub to my snuggy bed...



Tuesday afternoon we closed Jessica and Ty on their first home---a condo...with an amazing $8k from the Federal GOvernment, $6k from the STATE Government and then the builder threw in $5k for using their lender...$19k just for buying a condo at the BOTTOM of the market...only in America people. So glad I got to help...think how long it would have taken them to SAVE $19K with Ty in school and working! I'm still smiling for them!


1 comment:

Madre Marsh said...

...and that cute Jessica is my cousin...it was fun to see her picture on your blog! It sounds like they got a super deal!