Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whitney Merrifield crowned Miss Utah 2009!!!!


Hey Lovey!! Look how GREAT!! (For those not in our family...Whitney and Josh were in Spanish Immersion 1st-6th grades together and great friends through High School). I tried to get a picture of her getting crowned and couldn't find one on the net...but everyone said she did just amazing on her piano talent number, and interview AND swimsuit...just makes me smile---couldn't have happend to a nicer girl!
Dave Chester has his mission papers in...we saw Shannon Kokerhans at Los Hermanos and she said to say Hi. (Darling Girl--I felt embarressed that I had no idea who she was but that SHE knew who I was!!!) It has rained for 2 weeks...they couldn't even have the 1/2 time show at the Rodeo last night because the mud was so thick!! Zach Hulsey got the swine flu at EFY(the swine flu has been a BIG deal here...you might not have heard of it there...they declared it a pandemic last week...not a big deal so much unless you are OLD or a baby...except for feeling sicker than a dying dog).

1 comment:

kenzie_hill_2642 said...

DITTO! I am whitney's cousin and she really is such a great person we are very proud of her. She is an amazing pianist and she was actually going to play at my wedding but there was a bit of a conflict with our schedules... she happened to have a pageant or something the same day as my wedding so she wasn't able to come lol but the family looks forward to going and watching her compete for miss USA! GOOD LUCK WHIT YOU ARE AMAZING!

LUV KENZIE