Sunday, June 7, 2009

Trip to Boise


Joshy LOVEY...I am miserable tired for whatever reason. We've only been home for less than an hour and I'v got to get these eyeballs to bed...SO I've uploaded the pics and am going to give you a SHORT blurb on the trip to Boise.
Shayne and JaLee went with us and we stayed at Paul Johnson's folks home in Boise(can't remember if you knew that Shayne and Paul are cousins)...I think you were there when you were little...they have a pool and a zipline?? Paul and Ali had her folks at their home last minute. It was still fun, but what we really want is to steal them away with no distractions...give Paul a break...but how fair is that when Dad and I were constantly leaving to go do family stuff as well...Dad mowed Grandmom's lawn and it started POURING rain on him about 1/2 way through. GrandDad Harris is adding on to their home out the back...a BIG room off the kitchen with another covered deck off of that---will be the perfect gathering place for the Christmas parties. All the family was good and on their way to camp. Kayla is getting married September 12. I will try to scan her engagement picture for next week's letter.
The Park Dedication to Uncle Gordon was sweet ---SO MUCH family there!! Afterwards we went to Gordon's home for visiting and food. You can see that the rest of the time we just hung out around Boise...Dad and Molly fished, I kissed all over the little ones. We blew bubbles, played games, rode in the paddle boat, and ate yummy stuff. You can see how wickedly BIG Bandaid has gotten. That darn pig charged me when I went in the pen with him...???Scared me!
Dad and Shayne went down memory lane...you can see them in front of their High School and Dad in front of the home he lived in growing up with 7 kids(9 all together)--1000sf and ONE Bathroom!!! Makes me feel squished just thinking about it! We took Shayne by his sister's grave site..she drowned when she was 11 at a family party with 2 other families up the canyon--Shayne was 5. Then Dad's FAVORITE was driving by Doc Johnson's home and he was out in the graden tilling...we went in and had to take a picture of Dad in the room he had the discussions in....so I think he had a nice weekend.
The Nacho uspholstery thing was just so BIzzARE I had to take a picture! WHY NACHO??? No marketing magic there!
Buddy, I LOVE you...I hope you are happy and taking care of yourself and being so nice to yourself. Your package is on its way. I need you to make a list of what kind of pics you want for your picture board....then i will send you them. But I sent you all the other stuff...
Really...I love ya...really really miss you. Can't wait for morning!







































































































No comments: