Sunday, June 21, 2009

GrandDad Report

Just got off the Father's Day call with GrandDad...FINALLY he has given up the chain saw! He accidentally burned up the motor by putting in the wrong gas. I truly believe Grandmom or Mom did that FOR me!! So now he is going to try to find someone to help him cut it up and stack it in the garage. I tried to talk to him about just forgetting it and moving into town for winter but he's relentless. He DID say he is really hoping to sell the house and just be free of it. (yeah, right!)The grass cutting is getting more than he wants. He says it is taking him a few days to get it all done. Again, I told him to PAY someone.
The cute gal that sits outside his bathroom while he showers has convined him of the virtue of wearing that electronic device that lets others know if he is in trouble or fallen. That alone will be a HUGE relief to me. It should come this week.
He is still having loose bowel problems...he was messing his underware when he was here at christmas alot and denied it (But I was the one doing the wash---until I asked him and then he must have just thrown them out because he DID keep buying more) ANyway...tomorrow at the Doctor he is going to ask him if his Iron is causing it...Jeremy says its not...it's his 89 years that's causing it. So glad Dr. Donald gets to field that one. Keep praying for him...now you have a few more specifics. He really wants me to visit in July. Anyone wanna go to Canada? I am thinking September would be a better time just for the weather...

No comments: