Sunday, June 14, 2009

letter TO Josh 14 June 2009

Hey Joshy...I LOVE YOU!!! Pretty sure Dad already told you about the woman from Kenya we met at Temple Square today. She was sweet ---it helped me to be even more okay about you being there.
This will be short...the house is full and I love it. Michael is coming home tomorrow and I can't hide my excitement!!! I just want to remind ALL of my "60 minute to Momma" rule...I have now added a clause that states it starts as soon as your mission is over and not when married as previously written. So maybe the whole Utah State thing will have to be rethought... :) .
How is it being Senior Companion? I'v thought of you and how you hate to be in charge of others
Yes we knew about Stephanie the week before but NOT on the Mother's Day call...we thought it best to let her tell you...I just LOVE knowing that you will pick someone just as darling as her!!!
And I'll get another DAUGHTER !!! let it be known that yes Megan you will always remain supreme...but there will be close seconds I am sure...FOUR of them I hope!!!
Last week we were in Boise and this week at Temple Square so it feels wierd to have missed our ward for 2 Sunday's!!!
So impressed that you made Kori's french toast!!!! What else are you cooking for yourself?
Let us know when you get your package and if your cable works. I included another 2 gig card for your camera.
I love you. I love you more than milk loves cereal. I love you more than the sky loves it's stars...I love you more than a worm loves its dirt, I love you more than a teenager loves his texting...I just love you. Can't wait for morning!!! We will ALL get to read your letter together...(say something to the kids OK?) Dreaming of you until then....
Mom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PS..forgot to upload the tooth incident...so here it is...unbelieveable...Isaac tying dental floss to his tooth and slamming the door and presto mundo...OUT!!!! STill can't believe he did it!!! Watch the second one first and then the top one...I just realized that we didn't get him actually DOING it...it must have gone longer than my camera would allow...but he did!!! I think you'll get a kick out of his door pushing....


No comments: