Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jeremy Graduates...official DOCTOR now...


It 's been such a LONG road...it's hard to believe that he is REALLY DONE!!! But he IS!!! We went to the graduation of DOCTOR JEREMY Broadhurst Friday night at the Garden Room at Thanksgiving Point. It was beautiful!!! With yummy food and not so bad speakers. I loved going because I LOVE HIM but also because I KNEW my mom would be there and that she wouldn't miss it for the world...
I decided to go ahead and put in this 2nd photo since it reeks of Jeremy's humor...they made all the graduating residents get together and take a formal picture of their group and then they each brough something that represented them and their naked truth:) Gotta love it! The female Doctor is pregnant here!
Graham and Daddy had matchinig "hawk" hair do's...SO AMAZING just to have Graham with us...to everyone there especially since they lived through the pain and worry of the unknown in there profession first hand through this little guy they all love.
Now the sad part...they are off to Logan...2 hours away from me this Wednesday....argh!!!













1 comment:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

LOVE the "semi-nude" doctor pic! Too funny! But then I'm a Broadhurst so I can appreciate such things! lol!