Thursday, August 13, 2009

I LOVE my neighbors!!

Sunday someone in the neighborhood dropped off a flyer letting us know that Florence and her daughter had been having health issues and could use some help with their yardwork if we wanted to come by Monday night for Family Night. This is just a fraction of the people who showed up...I bet there were 40 of us...we all brought treats for afterwards.
(of course that's the important part for me :) )And now I can do a commercial for the Benydryl stick ---i got stung on the neck by a hornet and that pen just sucked it out and made it quit stinging SO FAST!!! It is so comforting to live amongst people who really care about you, and you know you don't even need to ask for help...they are just going to show up when they see a need.--Still have no idea whose riding lawn mower Dad is driving....


1 comment:

Madre Marsh said...

what a great FHE activity!! And boy, was Tanner mad at me for making him come home to our FHE. "But mom, it's service hours!" How many times to you hear a scout aged boy say that?!?!