Thursday, August 13, 2009

Laying on the golf green

The meteor showers the last 2 nights have held all the boys captive. They have been on tramps, golf greens, in hot tubs....just chillin' and enjoying the cosmic show. Last night I went out to join them...I was in the hot tub and I could hear Sam and London and Tanner up in the back on the golf green singing Rap songs together...I was surprised at how good they sounded... I loved the site of all three of them on their backs looking up when I couldn't stand it any more and had to go BE WITH THEM for a minute....and how safe and happy and GOOD it felt to think of how many of us were stopping our crazy lives for a bit to take note of God's miracles together. And as always...I like to think of those so far away from me that I love so much...and that they can see it too...even in Africa!!!!

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I've enjoyed the meteors for the last two nights as well. It's amazing to sit in my backyard and look up at something that is happening which is bigger and more complex than I can even comprehend! It just makes me realize that God really does have a plan for all of us. He truly is the best artist! Glad you enjoyed it too...

Madre Marsh said...

I sat in my backyard last night planning out how to make an awesome backyard like Natalie's! I totally forgot about the meteor shower--I should have looked up!!