Sunday, August 16, 2009

Letter to Josh

I think I've got you mostly caught up with all the blog entries Lovey. We are so thrilled Graham is released and no heart problems that we know of...such a FREAK thing! Poor Jeremy and Kori really need a week in Cancun. Kori's dad still doesn't have a prognosis with his cancer yet.

Megan got hit in the Provo Cinema parking last night by a motorcyclist--not her fault...she is fine, but ripped that her car has to be in the shop this week and this is her first week of teaching classes at Lone Peak. Travis and Brennan were with her so we are grateful she wasn't alone.

Spencer played in a tournament this week and Sam MADE Varsity Golf team for Timpanogas and is thrilled. Tiger lost some tournament by one stroke today and all are somber here. Michael is just MR. DATE but not usually the same girl twice. I totally plan to beat them ALL to the hot tub tonight. Real Estate is busy for which I am grateful.

Let us know when you get your package. I'm excited for you to get it! Tell us about your companion. Sister Hansen (Ramona) e-mailed me this to ask you:

Dear Natalie, Would you ask Josh to ask his companion, Elder Hansen, if he is related to the Hansens in St. Anthony, ID.? There was a Will Hansen who had a mortuary in

St. Anthony and he was the brother of Christian V. Hansen, who was Landon's great great grandfather. Thank you for the wonderful e-mails that Josh writes.

Love, Sister hansen

She is still an angel woman.

I love you Buddy. Hope you have a great day. I think you should take some money out of your account and go EAT something GOOD with your companion...cuz it will make your momma feel better. I'm so sorry about the humidity. I KNOW humidity first hand. We were watching this animal planet show in Africa called INTO THE PRIDE where this idiot tries to incorporate himself into a lion's pride...yea, it's about as crazy as it sounds...in between wondering WHERE IN THE HECK this kids mother is and WHY she isn't stopping him...I of course was thinking of you. And yes...he sucked me in, I watched two hours worth. It was interesting to see more of Africa.

Does your tummy still give you troubles? Do you think the parasites are gone gone? Will you see the mission pres more now? Carla Harris' nephew just got called to your mission and will head out Nov. 16th I think is the date...be looking for him...he is one of 14 children...or was is 19? You'll hear I'm sure.

Again, waiting for morning till I get word...Loving you. Meet me in our dreams at GrandDad's --we'll cut his wood and get it stacked for the winter together...we LOVE a project Huh? Bring Greg and Jake and Mike with you too!!! (I think I'm not going to go to GrandDad's until after my marathon Sept. 19--IF I run it---but hey--Dad and Megan ran 10 miles on Saturday--pretty impressive!)

PS...so last Monday I am just totally in the zone about 7.2 miles into my run---almost home, near the Little Lindon Playhouse Theatre, and WHAM...I am on the ground sucking air...I got pretty scrapped up and my left thumb is still hurting in the palm area. So, all week people see my scrapped up self and say"WHAT HAPPEND? Your bike again?" And I just smile and stand there stupidly and say, "Nope, I couldn't tell ya,...I was just running and then...I was on the ground hurting alot." It's pretty embarrassing. But the WEIRD thing was, when I realized I was on the ground my head was screaming "QUIT RUNNING!!!" So...I need a shrink to tell me what it all means. Pray for the running Josh...cause I'm still cooking and eating....


1 comment:

Kath said...

I am sure you will continue to run until your body won't let you any more, Natalie. Keep at it, you will do just fine. No shrink needed. Love ya!