Thursday, August 27, 2009

Make way for PAVERS



I am amazed at how much DIRT and topsoil comes from a 8 1/2 by 27 ft space! I am jumping up and down as we make PROGRESS on the Paver Project. This angel man in our neighborhood (Guy Hansen) is digging this out for us ...I think the pavers look wonderful just sitting on the pallets!!! Just the hope of them. I drew this picture 10 years ago when I was sketching our dream yard--I wasn't brave enough then to hope for pavers...but NOW...YEEE HAAAWWW!!! Gazebo with benches NEXT (but hopefully not in 10 more years....) I'm fine with the wait, the back was always more important to me , and OINK is out front holding down the fort anyway!

2 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

thats gonna look so nice! when you talked about pavers on FB I just thought you were having your driveway repaved or something....
can't wait to see pics of it finished!

Kath said...

I am so happy that yoou dreams are coming true! Your house is already welcoming, and will be even more when this is done.