Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pumpkin for Soledad


Geez I LOVE MY YARD!!! I LOVE to plant and weed and SIT and SWING...the sunflowers are so majestic now.
Josh...Carlos and Soledad's daughter--SOLEDAD, (Josepha's little sister) gets to come and live with us from October thru February!!! I am SO THRILLED!!! Another girl in the house! And she'll just turn 11 before she comes! She is beautiful and has been IM'ing me and between my horrific Spanish and her shy English it is hysterical! I'm excited to have my Spanish skills brushed up. I hope she can endure all the BOY stuff that goes on here. Megan Hulsey is her age and so is Hannah Sanders and Lauren Allphin...it will be so great to have them all in our home so much (I HOPE!!!) She'll go to Lindon Elementary in the day and take piano lessons as well. But that bigmax pumpkin hanging off the vine by the dog run is for her...it's HUGE...and by October it should be a beauty!! I love that I can see it from the kitchen window. And if anything happens to that one the next picture is of the back up pumpkin...they don't do the whole Halloween thing there so this should be fun for her! We'll have plenty of regular sized jack o lanterns from the garden as well. We have zuchinni, yellow squash, tomatoes, green peppers...all coming out our ears :)


1 comment:

Kath said...

Big pumpkins! I am excited for you. I know that you like to have another girl(s) around. Should be FUN for you and the family!