Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello LOVEIES!!!!

At lunch today Jamie said "All through the day I just wonder what Ray is up to...I hope he sends me his daily schedule". YOU KNOW how I do that! Throughout most days I am thinking "Josh is sleeping now, or just getting up or WHAT IS HE DOING TODAY, I hope he had breakfast...good breakfast???" or "I wonder how cute Michael's tour guide is this week? I wonder WHERE he is going today? I wonder how safe and in good? repair this bus is he is driving?".....and then there was Spencer gone this week in Lake Powell and it was alot of, "Please wrap that boy in a protective shield and get him home safe to me"...
I guess all mothers are alike. But I do think and wonder. I love to hear from you.

The week has been so jammed packed it has gone so quickly. These are the weeks I like when I am counting down:)
I went to Barb's today to take her some of my left over beer to kill her slugs since its kind of an "issue" in this valley. Her Don took my picture of me handing it over and is putting it on Facebook...I knew you'd smile if you saw it. But when Barb first came out she had a white cockatoo on her shoulder and it reminded me of you Michael. I told her the getting him out of the tree the first time story with popcorn. They named it Poppy and Poppy liked me. ALMOST made me think it'd be fun to have one again...but then I remembered the mess everyday all over the floor under the cage....and the singing in the mornings when she was bored and wanted everyone up....

It is SO GOOD to have Spencer home!!! I told him I could hardly stand it and wasn't sure I could do another missionary and he just looked at me and said...YES YOU WILL...I want to go and I'm going. Strange how the Ensign never writes articles about Mother's like me.

Megan could hardly come home from Stanford she loved the campus so much. Sam went boating with the Schades early this morning, and golfed a tournament up Hobble Creek on Monday that I got to go to with him...so BEAUTIFUL! Dad is in his happy place ( Argentina ) and goes to his even happier place tomorrow? ---Chile!!! I sold the Peterson's house this week to Don and Terry Tenney...I've been helping them sporadically for 3 years now. Kim and Matt are thrilled...they can start building their new house now. They'll move into a rental during the build.

As you can see, our house has been rocking since the pool. That pool is such a happy place to be. Kind of makes it hard to want to work..and you know I like work!! I just want to take a day off and spend the whole day just laying by it reading, swimming, eating, and then doing it all over again...that is SO MY PLAN for Wednesday of next week. I will imagine that you both are with me!

Be good. Make choices that make you happy. Relax enough. MISS ME/US. Can't wait to hear from you!!!! REMEMBER how much I love you...FEEL my arms around you for the tight squeeze that lasts a LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME...and then pretend I am scratching your back to sleep:) Interesting how LOVE is made up of so many things....
LOVE YOU BIG!!!!!
Mom XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXX

No comments: