Saturday, July 17, 2010

Party no.2 --Meg's friends...

I'll post more pics later when I can get a hold of Meg's camera. The first party was with all the 6th year girls from camp --I am so sad I didn't take any pics!!!! The water was YUCKY but better than the camp POND water! Truly, after a prayer in deep frustration with the pool not clearing up, I called a kid (ok...I guess he's not a kid anymore..he's married with a baby) in our neighborhood who works on pools...after looking it over he laughs and says...they put your filter on backwards...all the stuff you are trying to get out is just going BACK IN!!! Yea, my contractor was embarrassed. I called him immediately and he let Jeff FIX it...and TA -DA...we are the owners of a crystal clear pool that makes your heart sing just to LOOK at it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I not one of Meg's friends anymore? Just kidding I know about the marriage shaft.