Friday, July 23, 2010

Lovies...23 July 2010

Another week...
Nathan Holbert came home from his mission this week and Ray Nelson leaves this next week... Cole Wharton got his call to Mendosa, Argentina and is thrilled. Did I tell you Mike King was called to Tonga?
Megan went to San Fransisco to visit Braden at Stanford and is so happy to be traveling! Spencer left for St. George with Stephen and possee for this Pioneer Day Weekend. Sam got back from Trek and loved it. Needless to say, the leaders did a great job for him to think so....So Sam has been stuck with us...but it ain't so bad....we took him to the movie INCEPTION (will be in my top 10 for all time I think---I LOVED the idea of it all) and then to Costa Vida for dinner. He is getting a taste of what it will be like around here next year and NONE of us like it very much...we want you ALL to come home and STAY HOME!!!!
I have had a lovely week in real estate working with 2 great families...and one of them is making an offer on one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE properties. The first time I drove up the drive and saw the old home and the VIEW (it's on 2 1/2 acres)...it had my heart. I can't help but smile to think that I GET to be the one to bring the new owners to it. I hope so ....I have my fingers crossed! And so do they! It's in PG just up from the high school:)
Josh...it's package time...do you want some more shoe inserts? Skittles and what else??? In the movie (INCEPTION) we saw today it showed Mombasa and we were ALL thrilled...I had NO IDEA it was such an expansive city...and the rolling landscape surprised me as well. It really is true that before you left I never really even thought that much about Africa, and now it is on my mind every day!!! Well, YOU are!
Michael...I am praying for your tips...pretty incredible that they could be so generous! I am a grateful MOTHER!!! One of the boys mentioned that you might not be coming home now until the first week of September? Is that true?Did you get your "hold you over till you get home to really celebrate your birthday" gift?
I love you both. Now after seeing this movie it means even MORE when I say "meet me in your dreams"!!!! Just do it...meet me at Hogle Zoo by the Gorillas and I'll take you for a treat:) and you can both catch me up on what is REALLY going on in your lives :)
Miss me bad...XXXOOOXXXOOOXXOXXXOOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXoooo
Mom

No comments: