Sunday, July 18, 2010

The MEN I LOVE...I MISS YOU!!!!

As you can see we are enjoying the pool. Oh how much more we will enjoy it with BOTH of YOU here!!! I LOVE YOU...I am tired. It's 11 and I have a 14 mile run in the morning...I hope these posts are enough to keep you updated. I decided to skip the whole saga of the pool contractor putting the filter on backwards and Jeff Huntzinger the GREAT figuring it out and fixing it for us...so now we have the most beautiful crystal clear water on the planet...
Sam actually LIKED Trek and has a new hero...Mark Eddy...I have to tell you this.....so they were telling Chuck Norris jokes and Mark Eddy's son pipes up and says.."Chuck Norris tells Mark Eddy jokes" and Sam agreed. Sam has a big golf tournament at Soldier Hollow tomorrow..Spencer is taking him up so I can work. Work is GREAT and I feel SO BLESSED!!! Everyone seems dang happy and I am grateful. Megan has started school, Michael is raking in the big tips and LOVES Alaska, Spencer has a good job prospect, Sam is playing golf and going to play Fall Ball. Dad is making use of the pool since he has to....he is swimming laps and takes the slide down pretty often:)

I'm praying for you...you can send me your dreams NOW if you'd like so I don't have to wait...or, I CAN wait...I saved the first 2 pages for you guys....
THANK YOU For making my dreams come true by coming to ME, and letting ME be your mother.

No comments: