Thursday, December 11, 2014

HOMECOMINGS....Boy, Man, Spiders, Numbers and ME

 Sweet SWEET Paul Hatch came for dinner! Things are starting to get back to order in our world...90 days and Sam will be home...I keep asking myself "What can I DO in 90 days???" I've got some ideas :)  :)  :)
 He brought his flash drive and showed us pics...it made my Mom heart melt as I saw he and Joseph together...such a GOOD BOY...such an AMAZING MAN...Sam...everyone wants to room with you when you get home!!!! INCLUDING ME!!!!!! Maybe I should head to the basement and let the upstairs become a bachelor pad!!!! :)
 Spencie hanging with me for a few days!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! There are plenty of beds but he CHOOSES the couch!
 My tree perfectly mirrored on the lake this morning...pretty AWE and then SOME to come home from YOGA to ....

Love for you to see people we LOVE....LIVING THEIR PASSION and DREAMS!!! Way to go Mr. Shayne Clarke...he is in Dubai with JaLee at a Falconer's Festival....just might have been worth all that bird poop in the living room ....they are out in the middle of the desert in TENTS :) What are your dreams Loveies??? What are YOU going to create for yourselves????

 This spider spent a good part of the morning scampering back and forth across the top of my computer screen...He was tiny enough I just let him. Then I realized he wanted my attention. The second I gave it to him and went and googled the symbolism, he popped down on my desk...I put him on a piece of paper and let him go outside. I LOVE how the Universe speaks to me.

Spider Symbolism
The Spider is an ancient symbol of mystery, power and growth.
We take our first lesson from the ancient symbol of the Spider by contemplating its web.
Just as the Spider weaves a web, so too must we weave our own lives. The Spider symbolmeaning here serves as a reminder that our choices construct our lives. When the Spider appears to us, it is a message to be mindful of the choices we are making - and ask ourselves:

Questions The Spider Asks of Us

  • How are my choices affecting my life?
  • How can my choices improve my life?
  • How are my choices affecting others in my life?
Not only do Spiders and their webs draw attention to our life choices, they also give us an overview of how we can manipulate our thinking in order to construct the life we wish to live.
Spiders do this by calling our awareness to the amazing construction of their webs. Fully functional, practical, and ingenious in design - Spider webs serve as homes, food storage, egg incubators - seemingly limitless in their functionality.
When we consider this ingenious diversity, we can also consider the web-like construct of our own lives. How are we designing the most effective life?
When we see our decisions, choices and actions as far-reaching, effective tools in life - we can see how we weave a web that can either serve us or enslave us. The Spider symbol meaning beckons us to be mindful of our behaviors - be smart about the life we weave for ourselves.
We can derive more Spider symbol meaning when we consider certain subtle characteristics that represent ancient symbols of infinity.
The infinity symbol meanings occur when we consider most Spiders have eight eyes and all have eight legs. The number eight is also a symbol of infinity or lemniscate (an eight turned on its side). Also, the vibrational frequency indicates the meaning of number eight involves cycles, passage of time, and evolution.
This happened the very morning I was studying about awakening...Osho labeled it as WITNESSING.  Have I told you recently how much I LOVE MY LIFE??????????


Did I already post this? This happened about 5 weeks ago...but I LOVED that I SAW/NOTICED it...
222 — Have faith. Everything’s going to be all right. Don’t worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.

This number carries the attributes of the numbers 2 and 22, the Master Builder Number that resonates with ancient wisdom, vision, idealism and transformation. Number 2 lends its influences of faith and trust, encouragement, attainment andsuccess, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, duality, service and duty, balance and harmony, selflessness, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 222 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new auspicious and timely opportunities.  

When Angel Number 222 repeats in your life you are asked to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life.  The message is to keep the faith and stand strong in your personal truths.

The message of repeating Angel Number 222 is that everything will turn out for the best in the long-term.  Do not put your energies into negativity – be aware that all is being working out by spirit for the highest good of all involved.  Angel Number 222 is also reminding you to keep up the good work you are doing, as the evidence of your manifestations are coming to fruition.

Angel Number 222 is a message of faith and trust from your angels.  Know that all is being worked out for the highest good of all involved.  Remember that nothing happens by chance and everything happens for a reason.  Maintain a positive attitude and you will find that everything will have positive results and you will receive abundant blessings in Divine right timing.

1 comment:

Bhabesh Kumar said...

Hello good post
https://aliens-explorer.blogspot.com/2019/11/conspiracy-theories-about-antarctica.html?m=1