Sunday, December 7, 2014

I am TREE

I'v had a whole LOVE affair with TREES (again) lately. It is a theme that recycles for me. Remember all the sycamore trees we planted lining the home on 400 E? I choose those on PURPOSE...Because Zacchaeus climbed a Sycamore to SEE the Savior. I wanted YOU to always remember that climbing higher to be able to SEE more light  and love is the WAY of things in our lives. I love Christ consciousness. I love Jesus. I love light. I love SEEING. Trees are just ONE opening for me in remembering.

See this tree? It is the gate keeper of my Do Terra Builder Rudy and Ashley's home in Alachua , Florida...you feel in AWE and reverent just seeing it, much less standing under it. It is a neon flashing reminder to me each time I visit to CLIMB higher and be willing to OPEN MY EYES to SEEING ALL that there is to see. EVERY TIME I visit them, I leave with new perspectives and life direction. I could write a whole post just on that. An interesting fact...Rudy and Ashley and their family own several properties...every one I have seen has a tree sentinel in the yard. There is a deep parallel. These people are among the kindest, most caring and generous I have known here. They trust me in my imperfections and messiness. I feel their love from here.





 This is MY tree...right out my windows and across the pond. It begs me to hug it early morning on my runs. It comforts me, in that there are trees I have planted and left behind...trees that tower and shade and brought hope and love and learning. I am in a new place with new SEEING...and so grateful for my NEW TREE.
 Psalms 1:3
He/ SHE will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he/SHE does, he/ SHE prospers. xxooxx
 Genesis 18:4

"Please let a little water be brought and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree;


 Matthew 7:17-19
"So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
What does this mean to you???  YOU are good trees my chickadees...good TREES xxooxx
 I had a friend invite me over to paint. The second I was invited I knew WHAT I wanted to paint. This is my love watercolor of Rudy and Ashley's tree with a poignant OSHO quote I found the day after painting it...how perfect there was room to ADD  the quote! :) Probably will have to click on pic to read it...yep...still want you to check out OSHO :)

Proverbs 3:1
She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who hold her fast. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...Hold me fast lovies. Hold me fast.

This is a picture of the TREE OF LIFE in Draper Park....I haven't seen it yet...but will surely take you all once you get here...but will probably have to see it tonight or SOMETIME before the 22nd :)
Osho writes about how the Savior was crucified on a (tree) cross....that the horizontal beam represents our living in the past and future and how we get stuck flitting back and forth, back and forth....but the VERTICAL beam is the only TRUE BEING...in the NOW...in the PRESENT...connected...that the point of crucifixion is where the beams meet on the cross. Eternity has no problems...all problems exist on the horizontal plane...past and future... we get to spend this life choosing and practicing -- living in the vertical. It thrills me as I continue to climb to see others standing as witness to the truths the Savior taught.
 ONE DAY....
counting on the roots to hold fast xxooxx
And since it IS the SEASON...remember?

and then...Joyce Kilmer's

THINK that I shall never see 
A poem lovely as a tree. 
  
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest 
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast; 
  
A tree that looks at God all day,         5
And lifts her leafy arms to pray; 
  
A tree that may in summer wear 
A nest of robins in her hair; 
  
Upon whose bosom snow has lain; 
Who intimately lives with rain.  10
  
Poems are made by fools like me, 
But only God can make a tree. 


I AM TREE.







No comments: