Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27 years MARRIED today...on the 27th (it's our MAGIC anniversary)

27 YEARS!!! It's still strange to think I've been married way LONGER than I ever lived in my childhood home...hmmmm. As you can see, when I returned from my run I found LOVE PILES of 27 all over the house...which was sweet...but what I loved MOST was Don's prayer before leaving where HE PRAYED that I would be successful in getting the POOL:) That is the LOVE I really appreciate. 27 years. So many life events shared. So much growing and changing. So many blessings and losses all mixed up together. So much communication practice. You'd think we'd be experts by now. Marriage is a MIRACLE. Thank You Don. I love you.



3 comments:

Jeremi said...

Dang Don you are totally making the rest of us look so bad! ;)

Good for you!

Happy Anniversary!

Val and Merilee said...

So happy I was around to witness the courtship of Don and Natalie 27+ years ago. You two were so gaga and googly eyed. You spoke to each other in Spanish ALL the time. I even endured Spanish Monopoly games for our double dates. What an accomplishment! Happy Annibersery! Love Mer & Hermano Cec

Nancy said...

Congrats Love Birds! Hope you get another happy 27 years! Love ya, Nancy