Sunday, April 25, 2010

My BUZZ for the week

So Tuesday I was frustrated with the weather---the continued rain/snow/cold forecast. I was sad that it would be so late in the season before I could start my Zinnias....when low and behold....an epiphany in WALMART!!!! It actually started the day before when I was visiting a new friend and she had used these to start her tomatoes. THEN I ran into them in Walmart and KNEW the coincidence was more than coincidence. AND THEY ARE SO COOL...you just add water and they poof all up! I want to create something this cool and leave it with the planet for after I've left...who was this person who figured this out? Whoever you are...I LOVE YOU! And I loved the process...I can't get enough of those KINDERGARTEN delights!!! Remember when you were in Kindergarten and the teacher brought out the fingerpaints and you just could not get over that they were going to LET YOU do that??? And then the thrill of your fingers and hands all soft and slippery with color and when YOU mixed the colors you realize that ALL of the colors would blend into new ones you hadn't really thought about or seen? JOY! Or when they brought out the GLUE and the kleenex's and you created this Easter Creation and had no idea that sticking things together could be SO WONDERFUL!!! I STILL like sticking things together...material, people, food, soil and seeds.......Yea, just saying. THANK YOU HEAVENLY PARENTS. So glad to be here.
My favorite thought for the week came from an energy healer named Caroline Myss "Our PURPOSE in life is to learn to manage the POWER of creation". I have chewed on this truth rather vigorously and must admit, I LOVE remembering it, and I am a much happier camper when I am creating on purpose.
Who could not delight in helping Zinnias to come forth in to the world? Especially when someone ahead of me created these magical little POOF POTS that work the magic of bursting life from the seeds?.


No comments: