Sunday, April 25, 2010

Joshy Joshy Joshy Joshy Joshy!!!!

With Michael leaving we have thought of YOU even more!!! I am trying to console myself by thinking that when he gets back YOU will ALMOST be home!!! Jesse Hardman stayed the night last night as part of their "packing" party...he reminded us Mike gets home in September...it made us miss ALL of you.

The weeks are jammed full of good stuff and real stuff and we are definitely WORKING on life around here. Sam was the only one out of ALL of his friends not 16 and missed Prom last night. Even the movie and Cheesecake Factory were not a good consolation prize. He took it like a man though. Megan's job with BidSync is pretty precarious right now which makes her nervous, but her teaching LOVE is driving her towards more school and getting it all figured out. Michael is officially off for his adventure. Spencer fasted for a job last Sunday and on MONDAY, Randy Olsen called him and wanted to know if he would be willing to work for him!!! (I LOVE what a GOOD man and how IN TUNE Randy is). Then on Tuesday the Rec Center found an older application of his and wanted to know if he could start umping little league this week so he is thrilled. Me too!!! I asked him to please fast for the pool :). Pretty much everyone is trying to get HIM to put THEIR order in :) Makes me smile.

We are getting into the thick of camp preparations. I like camp, but I really am so clear on the NOT LIKING all the meetings. Another one tonight. Its work to teach kids how to lead and be responsible. Except for with you...you just CAME here with those skills.

Buru Buru just SOUNDS exotic. I love to hear that you are happy. It makes me HAPPY. Tell your companion that he is with one of my most prized relationships and he'd best take care of you well. And you are with one of HIS MOTHER'S most prized relationships so do the favor back.

It's weird. Dad is at church. Michael is GONE. Megan is at her house. The boys are at the golf course even in all this wind (the SUN is shining)...and I am ALONE in the house with just you and the computer. I LIKE it. I LIKE YOU!!!! We miss you. Hope all is well. NO, I hope all is WONDERFUL and NEVER BEEN BETTER in your whole life. Let me know how it really is. I'm a waiting.....
Mom
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: