Sunday, April 11, 2010

Prom asking...


One day I really will learn how to load the photos so they come out in the right order. The bottom pic is how Spencer asked Amy to prom, and then obviously this was her answer. This chick is so darn ADORABLE!!! The only problem is that it is lonely--but I can't put it in with my grown hens cuz they'll kill her....anyone got some nearly day olds I could put this one in with???Right now she is pecking and walking all over my keyboard and shes not heavy enough to even make the keys go down. She likes company. She's quiet if you hold her...but if you put her in the box she will not quiet with her chirping. When I set her in my lap so I can type she flies up to the desk...just makes you wonder how they just KNOW how to fly ....what kind of things did I come here just "knowing"? Spencer and Amy are creative and cute.


No comments: