Sunday, April 11, 2010

Some new FAVORITE eats!!!

Dr. Bean's PUMPERNICKLE BREAD RECIPE like unto CHEESECAKE FACTORY

1 1/8 cup water
1 1/2 TBLSP vegetable oil
1/3 cup Molasses
3 TBLSP Cocoa
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups bread flour
1 cup rye flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 1/2 tsps yeast
1 TBLSP dough enhancer (I didn't have this and it worked just fine!)
I wanted to make sure it was sweet like the restaurant so I added 1/2 cup sugar....and yeah...just do it! Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
You are SO gonna LOVE ME!!!

Have you ever had that AMAZING pumpernickel bread at Cheesecake Factory? I had never had pumpernickel before and if I hadn't of tried it I would not have believed how YUMMY it is...so, I went on a search for a recipe, and low and behold...my EYE doctor gave me this tried and true recipe and now I know WHY it is SO YUMMY!!! Who KNEW that they put Cocoa and Molasses in BREAD??? I made this tonight to go with our steaks and YES...it is a MUST have in your recipe box!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

No comments: