Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Josh!!!! XXOOXXOOXX

Look what we woke up to this morning!!!! The Easter Bunny had to move all the egg hunting inside I guess! We will have MORE SNOW tonight and Tuesday. I am working on being positive...so I guess it will be GREAT for the garden and flower beds???? I got some pics of us boy lovin' parents freezing our tosh's off...I just love that his guy brings his own propane heater. I may have to make a trip to Cabella's yet. I feel so bad for the boys not being able to wear their coats, jackets,...you know me. I'm still wierded out that you didn't take a sweater to Africa!!!

Conference was sweet. So nice to have a day to just hang in our jammies. I did the traditional srawberry and cream waffles for breakfast...the smell of bacon had everyone up and if front of the TV by 10 for the start. I wondered WHERE you were and what parts you got to watch if any...such a long time difference!!

Most of our week was baseball and work and Conference. I'm sorry I don't have anything exciting to report. I hot tubbed everyday and the whole meditating thing is finally going great. I ran alot of miles. The boys are so happy to have Spring break, but I think they will have to ski if they do anything recreational. Sam has a few games so there was no chance of going anywhere.
Michael just broke the news to us that if he works the whole summer he gets 1/2 off any Princess line cruise for himself and 3 others....how cool is that!? I think he might get you hooked up when you are home!!!!

I love you more than the hot chocolate from Walkers after the 2 1/2 hour baseball game in the 20's with wind. I love you more than snuggling into my electric blanket, I love you more than any book written by Sarah Addison Allen ( and I LOVE her books)..... I just LOVE YOU love bug!!!!!
Mom XXXOOOXXXOOOXXX





No comments: