Friday, October 15, 2010

3 WEEKS 3 WEEKS 3 WEEKS!!!!

You have been out 101 1/2 weeks...I only have 3 more letters to write before we won't NEED letters!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!
Dad just got home from Chile. Megan is way into this Masquerade Halloween Ball she is planning at a local Lindon Reception Center. She and some of her condo friends are inviting 150 SINGLE friends...hopefully her Knight in Shinning Armor will show up. She's still busy with teaching school and grad school. Michael is DATING alot...no ONE person in particular. We even saw him this week...he actually called to invite me lunch...I was so bummed I had clients I couldn't rearrange.
Spencer is down in Cedar City visiting Stephen for the UEA/Fall break. Sam has what seems and sounds like the whole Lone Peak Football team over playing Madden Football and from the sounds of it they are ALL VERY much enjoying it. He plays the State Golf Tournament Monday & Tuesday in St. George so don't forget to pray. Real Estate is still going strong and I'm thankful...
We are in FULL FALL GLORY. Yesterday and today may have been two of the MOST beautiful days I have ever seen. The mountains are all changed, the nip and fall smell is in the air, the sun was shinning so brightly with the sky this amazing blue. I hope it can linger until you get here. Travis and family will be here all this week for Taylor's surgery at Primary's. I am grateful for the distraction it will be in helping me through the "count down". I feel like a kid at Christmas! I love you. I am SO GLAD we are almost done. You're AMAZING. Girls are starting to count down too... BUT NO ONE MORE THAN ME!!!!
Have a GREAT WEEK, and miss me:) I'm a COMIN"!!!!!!!
MOM XXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: