Friday, October 29, 2010

Megan's Masquerade Ball was MAGICAL

I'm sad I didn't get to go later when all 300 guests were there!!! Spencer's truck is now LOADED with FOOD for the FOOD BANK. (That was the admission price). You are SUCH a GOOD GOOD GIRL Megan!! And I'm PROUD to be your Mom!!! I wish either ME or the Camera took better pics,,,almost all the ones I got were blurry. But this at least gives you an idea of the night. And I am sure if you check Meg's blog in a few days she'll have some rockin' pics on there!
Dane and Megan...Dane had the IDEA for the Masquerade...and Megan of course helped make it HAPPEN!!!
Several local businesses contributed food...the CUPCAKE CHIC donated dozens of cupcakes!
Megan and Abby...Abby the newest member of our family. We like her SO MUCH...like, LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS.
How cool is this golden dot stuff?
There is actually a THIRD brother dressed to match...wished I could have seen there "dance" routine...
Everyone in a mask!!!! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

My goodness that's beautiful! What a cool party.