Sunday, October 10, 2010

Firsts in REAL ESTATE


What a WEEK for FIRSTS in REAL ESTATE!!!! I came across my very first home with ASTRO TURF for the whole yard!!! I included the last two pics to show that even ASTRO TURF lets the WEEDS Grow through...unbelievable huh? THEN, I had a SELLER'S AGENT send my BUYER'S a purchase contract WITHOUT their even mentioning that they would WANT the house (which they didn't due to the yard)!! THAT is a GO GET EM" AGENT!!!! Then, I woke up in the morning frustrated that a lot hadn't sold, meditated that I was going to sell it THAT DAY....and DID!!!!! The Buyer's called ME from other calls I had made to local builders!!! And finally, got to see my first NOT SO BIG HOUSE (it is GORGEOUS) and put it under contract. IF you haven't heard of them...go here to check them out...super cool idea, and this internet pic doesn't do the one my clients are buying justice...it is GORGEOUS. http://www.notsobighouse.com/

No comments: