Friday, October 22, 2010

Waiting for the Josh

Josh...I am "nesting" like I do when I have babies...only this time I'm not going to come home and try to recuperate from major surgery:) I'm gonna feel GREAT! And we're going to PLAY. I dusted off SETTLER'S today and the card decks...I made lists of some of your favorite dinner menus to have the first week home...I am getting the yard put to bed so it won't need any work once we are home....I bought a shop vac to make cleaning the garage easier and getting the leaves off the pool cover easier....I am trying hard not to start my new book and to save it for the flight...I am organizing the closets and sorting out stuff....I am crossing my fingers that Greg's roommate who JUST Got engaged will MOVE OUT at Christmas and want YOU to take his contract....I am just mostly THINKING of YOU and your coming home most waking moments. ALMOST THERE BUDDY!!!!
LOVE YOU!
Mom

No comments: