Friday, October 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHY!!!!!!

I've been thinking especially of you these last few days...I hope the Chocolate Chip cookies turn out.

I hope you get YUMMY dinner. I am SO GLAD that next year you will be HOME!!! 4 weeks Buddy...4 weeks and I(we) SEE YOU!!!! Will you be at the airport to pick us up? Probably not huh? Well, however we get there...I WILL BE THERE!!!! 21 years ago today I was in the American Fork Hospital waiting for you...a little worried about how early they were bringing you. You were THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY with that waif of dark hair...and GrandMom Broadhurst came to help me...and sometimes it was hard for me to "share" you with her. She would keep saying to me, "you need to rest, I'm only going to be here a little while" as she would walk out the door with you in her arms and I would say...BRING ME MY BABY and she'd laugh. I had to share you with SO MANY...Dad, Megan, Michael.... That makes me think of Michael when he would look at you puzzled and say "when's he gonna talk?", and how he'd keep trying to feed you whatever he was eating so I had to watch you close. And such a snuggler. THE BEST kind of baby to have!! Thank you Lovey. You have given me throughout your life some of the happiest moments in mine. You may be a man, but you are still my baby!!!

No comments: