Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just some things that make me smile on my running route.









That we have our very own EXPRESS TRAIN at the Anderson's for the kiddos...THEY LOVE IT...he runs it several times a year for most holidays and changes the "theme" of the train ride.

When leaves pile up so I can shuffle my feet through them and make them fly.

The Sweet old Lady who likes to put out fake flowers when fall comes and most of the others are dead:)

The SKELETON decoration in the grave yard...this woman died 11 years ago and not a holiday is missed without it being decorated to the gills....still so loved...but the skeleton hit my funny bone.

Making it to the top of 200 and doing my Rocky Dance...

The Orchards and their changing fragrances with the seaons.

Sarah coming out to meet me because I was running late ...LOVE THIS WOMAN!




1 comment:

Becky said...

Did you run today! Yipee!